We provide professional training in a range of traditional rural skills throughout Scotland and Northern England to colleges, community groups, landowners, conservation organisations, commercial and private individuals.
'lovely, encouraging teaching technique'
2012 drystone walling course participant, Glencoe
With over two decades of experience we can offer training in:
- dry stone dyking
- woodland crafts and coppicing
- hedge planting, laying and restoration
- horticulture, especially polytunnel culture, fruit growing and orchards
- woodland management
- fencing and other boundaries
- garden and landscape design
We also offer a consultancy service. If you require advice or guidance in any of the above areas please contact us for more details.