We provide professional training in a range of traditional rural skills throughout Scotland and Northern England to colleges, community groups, landowners, conservation organisations, commercial and private individuals.
Some courses now available online - see upcoming courses for details
'lovely, encouraging teaching technique'
2012 drystone walling course participant, Glencoe
With over two decades of experience we can offer training in:
- dry stone dyking
- woodland crafts and coppicing
- hedge planting, laying and restoration
- horticulture, especially polytunnel culture, fruit growing and orchards
- woodland management
- fencing and other boundaries
- garden and landscape design
We also offer a consultancy service. If you require advice or guidance in any of the above areas please contact us for more details.